Voting

Monday, February 7, 2011

what i've been loving lately

I have not updated my blog in FOREVER! I feel like me and Mr.Blog were on a sad sad break and he just bought a hot new pair of pants and I can't help but dip back into his irresistability.
(is that even a word? i think not!) Anywho...
I have been doing a whole lotta waking up early, going to bed late, drinking too much coffee, and being far too away from my style'd self! I feel like I've fallen off the train! 
I got another ticket though and I'm ready to jump back on! ALL ABOARD! haha

MAKE UP: RIMMEL lip liner in eastend snob (063), RIMMEL lipstick in pink blush (006),
REVLON just bitten lip stain + balm in flame.
Who woulda thought such amazing little steals were right down the road in my thrifty targe' ;)
I have heard such great reviews on all three products so I had to give them a whirl!
RIMMEL lip liner in east end snob:
 
Thee perfect pink for both fair and tan skinn'd folk! Very creamy and long lasting! This lush puppy only ran me under 5 buckaroos! *jaw drops* I forgot it was that cheap! Great paired with your fave nude or pink lipstick, gloss, or all by itself! Gives your lips that flawless hue of SEXY! ahaha
alrighty-onta the next one!

Not a fan of Miss Nicki? You're kidding yourself darlings! Even if her music doesn't fit your fancy, this chick is rolling with the highest paid rappers of 2011 and spittin lyrics crazier than any female of the decade! (in my opinion)
I am a huge huge huge fan of not only her style, but also her swag! Her Viva Glam lipstick was a highest seller and sells on eBay for nearly $40. Not willing to splurge for a color as fierce as hers?
NO PROBLEMO!
RIMMEL lasting finish lipstick in pink blush is IDENTICAL! That's right ladies and lovers, it looks IDENTICAL! This dupe is creamy, long lasting, and makes me feel like the pink panther- rawr! haha
for right under $5- that falls into any lady's budget!

Last, but certainly NOT least... REVLON's just bitten lip stain + balm in flame


Ya know when you have an event going on,
have it be as little as a coffee date or as big as your wedding,
and you want thee perfect lip?
the kissable lip,
the just bitten lip ;) *edward cullen status*
the "i want to smile because that joke was so funny but i don't wanna look like grandma w/ lipstick on my teeth" lip
(okay that was a bit much, but you know you've thought that)
Well, this does just that!
I have a little step by step guide, tutorial you could call it, to using this dazzling little charmer
Step 1: Exfoliate lips with toothbrush
Right after brushing your chompers, lightly remove any dead skin w/ the end of the bristles (weird word alert)
Step 2: Line lips with lipstain
Use the felt marker looking end and line lips carefully
You want to be careful when using this side because it dries after about 30 seconds and does just what it's suppose to- STAINS YOUR LIPS! lol
Step 3: Fill in lips
Step 4: Let dry for about 30 seconds
Step 5: Finish lips with balm and lipgloss if feeling extra frisky ;)
& ta dah
now you can go about your day, kissing, eating hamburgers, wiping your face, (maybe that's just me)
and even smiling and laughing w/o worrying about grandma teeth ;) (sorry nana)
So there ya go kiddos!
Hope this helped! Good luck with your future purchases!
Love & virtual hugs!
-Nic

lips: REVLON just bitten lipstain + balm in flame

1 comment:

  1. i'm not normally a lipstick girl, but i think you may have just converted me!

    ReplyDelete