Voting

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

foundation

I am a HUGE MAC fan! Almost all of my make-up is something from MAC. For the past 6 or 7 months I have been an active buyer of the MAC studio fix fluid.
I really enjoyed how long is lasted daily and overall. As long as I was wearing a face primer, (Prep & Prime by MAC) then it lasted all 10-12 hours of my day. The bottle itself also lasted about 4 months overall, which if you know me and how much make-up I wear, you would agree with me that that is a long time. I was curious as to what other products would compare to this product but would be less expensive. A lot of the people I talk to tell me that MAC is far too expensive.
So I am hear to tell you that I have found what you need!
With similar packaging but a much lower price, I am more than happy to say that it is almost identical!
If you are looking for a full coverage foundation but for half the price of the high priced MAC cosmetics, here ya go!
I am an NC20 in MAC's studio fix fluid. When using Loreal's True Match I am a N1.
The color came out flawless & has lasted quite well, even through the rain and wind that I have been battling for most of the day!
So try it out, save money, & look fabulous!
xo NK

No comments:

Post a Comment