Voting

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Newbie

I'm new at this whole blogging gig but I figured it would be a great way to track all my thoughts, ideas, collections, etc, etc, etc.
You get the idea.

A bit about yours truly:
I just graduated from beauty school. Little girl in a big industry with even bigger ideas. I have a passion for color and shapes and all forms of self expression. I believe one of the reasons I was put on this earth was to make those around me as beautiful on the outside as I know they are on the inside. If anyone has seen me do hair or make up, they would definitely say that I am at my peak of happiness when I'm styling.

I know that God has amazing plans for my life and is going to take me to breathtaking places & introduce me to beautiful people. I begin to cry as I type this because of how honored and excited I am about what my future entails.

Through reading this blog I hope you begin to understand a little bit about me and my love and passion for not only the people around me but for my craft. I can't wait to look back on all of this and thank God for choosing me.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment